Sunday, November 26, 2017

FINALS!

Hey Ladies, 

Finals have arrived! As I said before, finals will be played over a 2 week span. B pool first, followed by A pool, that way we have enough time to playout "best of 3" matches. Also, you'll note that only the top eight teams made it to the playoffs. Unfortunately coordinating a 9 team bracket with our limited space/time was too much of a challenge. 

Also, because not all teams played the same number of games, instead of going by wins/losses like I usually do, in order to make it fair I went by average points per game. 

Here are the standings heading into playoffs:

B Pool - Thursday, November 30, 2017
5th: Eliminators
6th: Shanice
7th: Marika
8th: Impact

A Pool - Thursday, December 7, 2017
1st: Wei
2nd: Danika
3rd: Lindsay
4th: I'd Hit That

Finally, I have had a few questions about the upcoming winter season. At this point I do not have a confirmed start date, but expect that it will be mid-January. Please continue to check the website as that is where I will post updates as I get them. You must email me (lindsaywatts07@gmail.com) if you wish to reserve a spot for the upcoming winter season. 

One last thing, if anyone has feedback regarding preference of play time (ie. prefer playing all three teams 1 game to 31, or go back to playing only 2 teams but 2 sets to 21) I would love to try to accommodate to keep everyone happy. 

Thanks again!
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment